The happenings of the Riddochs of Oklahoma
We were all asked to bring a family video with us to the Strobel Family Reunion in Colorado. Here's ours.
I enjoyed seeing all your pictures and I'm glad you were able to visit with so much family while you were gone. It's good to have your family back in OK.
So many great smiles!What a perfect idea for a family reunion! Especially for those far flung families like the Gomms...I can totally see an e-union in our future.
I loved seeing so many wonderful images of your family - you've come a long way since "Pufferella" eh? :0)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I enjoyed seeing all your pictures and I'm glad you were able to visit with so much family while you were gone. It's good to have your family back in OK.
So many great smiles!
What a perfect idea for a family reunion! Especially for those far flung families like the Gomms...I can totally see an e-union in our future.
I loved seeing so many wonderful images of your family - you've come a long way since "Pufferella" eh? :0)
Post a Comment