Sunday, August 24, 2008

Star Valley

After our family reunion in Colorado, Damian went to Utah to do some work there, and the kids ane I went up to Star Valley, Wyoming to visit my mom and dad and sister, Tena, who lives up there.





Here's Damian and my Dad solving all the problems in the universe--one engineer to another.






Grandma Lola reading a bedtime story to Faithy.






Dad and mom and I spent a couple of days helping Tena finish her livingroom redecorating project. I got to use her chop saw and nail gun!






This is me, Trisha, doing some touch-up painting.






Grandma and Marisa out in a boat! Marisa can get mom to do all kinds of things that no one else can manage.









Marisa and Grandma playing "Blink". We were all laughing SO hard!



3 comments:

Kendria said...

Oh how fun to see Marisa and your Mom having great times together!

Shawna said...

sounds like a great time! Marisa really is growing up quickly!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

your fam is too cute!!! Wish I could have seen you at the reunion!!