Okay. I've decided to try out making a blog. I've got relatives and friends who are doing a great job with it, and if they are willing to put in the effort to stay connected, then I ought to do something too. I don't know how nice it will look--I really don't know what I'm doing, but my girlfriend came over and showed me the basics, so here we go.
Faith-5 Oklahoma is the first place we've lived that has FIREFLIES! We love to sit on the porch in an evening and watch/catch them. Faith has several in this bottle--but you can't really see them.
Damian has been working on getting his pilots license. This is the plane that he flies, a Cessna 172. He should be done by the end of the month.
Faith-6 Loves frogs! She and the boys are awfully good at catching them. We've brought several home from different locations and given them a home in our pond. I wonder if the turtle eat them.
7 comments:
I like the frogs
how exciting that you have a blog now. I knew that you would get one eventually. They are so fun and you can make journal books out of your blog entries too. Forever ago I emailed you an invite to my blog..do you still have access to it or do you need me to reinvite you?
I can hardly believe Damian is flying! no one told me. That is really cool..finally got tired of driving, huh.
The turtle and frog look fun. Your kids are looking so old. Especially Marisa..she looks like she is in high school.
Well, I'm glad we can keep in touch with your family and see pictures and hear all the latest goings-on.
Trish,
I am so glad that I can keep up with you guys now!!! It is exciting to see what you are doing at your new place, and I would love to come and visit you and see first hand your new place!
I miss you,
Amanda
Yay for blogs!
I think fireflies are the thing we miss most from living in the mid-west.
Amanda G. (hehe it's like elementary school again)
its about time you started a blog!! i'm glad we can keep up with what you guys are doing now, I think you will really enjoy blogging, you've just opened the doors to a whole new world!! send me an email so i can email you an invite to our blog!! taylorjriddoch@yahoo.com
I plan on following your blog with great interest... (my best Palpatine impersonation...)
Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I had no idea you were in Oklahoma. I hope all is well for all of you.
Post a Comment