Sunday, July 20, 2008

Faith's Birthday

This year for Faithy's 6th birthday we decided to do a carnival since our house isn't so big. After days of glorious sun, it rained! It started as the first guest arrived, and stopped as the parents came! We worked it out anyway. We moved things to the porch and inside, and it was fun all the same.


Here is her Merry-Go-Round birthday cake that we made.



Eric was a carnival worker for me.


Marisa manned the prize table and cotton candy maker. Jared was a clown that made balloon animals--he was really good at it!


One of the tables with puddles on it. I thought I'd take pictures of what it was "supposed" to be, even though we retreated to the house!


This game was "Lucky Ducks". You picked a duck and whatever color was on the bottom was the color of token you received. (Token were traded for prizes and food at Marisa's table.)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great party! I think the thing I'm most impressed with was your improvisation due to weather. W00T!

Kendria said...

Wow Trisha! This blog is so great -I'm so happy that you are doing one so I can "see" you more. (I'll try and do one in the sometime future :0) Your kids all look so cute and what fun birthday memories you made for them!