Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sprink Break

This week was Spring Break and what a week it's been!
Monday we went to a funny movie, Tuesday we went to the zoo and enjoyed a presentation of the elephants (they did tricks and things)And the kids got to ride camels!Wednesday we had hearing and eye tests.Eric got contacts!
Thursday was "Absolutely Incredible Kid" day, wherein we wrote a letter telling our kids why they're incredible and they got free stuff all through town, like doughnuts, frozen custard (which we are waiting for in this photo)And half off at the laser tag place, which was very cool. eric ranked one higher than me, which he loved to lord over me!I had a birthday! Faith made me a beautiful cake.Damian bought me a piano! It was a crazy miracle story as to how we got it. We weren't even really looking, but it was beyond a good deal and we actually had the money for it, so we're now a 2 piano family! It makes for rollicking good duets, and a lot of chaotic noise! The old piano will be moved at a later time.

We also got Marisa back from France as of yesterday!
She brought us cool, yummy, amazing chocolates! These are her favorites--"cherry chocolates", she had a great time, and had a bit of an accent coming home. Now we get to look forward to her French "sister" coming at the end of April.
Au revior!

5 comments:

Pepple said...

It was a busy week for you guys! Your new kitchen is so beautiful, I love it!! The piano is great too! I hope you had a good birthday. :)

david@gommstudios.com said...

So, with all the excitement and activities you've been involved in, I'm overwhelmed. You guys are really thriving out there in the land of tumbleweeds.

david@gommstudios.com said...

how come I don't rate a link to my blog? http://sgadventure.blogspot.com/

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Okay I have so many comments. First I have been in my own world this last month without internet, phone or calender. I TOTALLY missed your birthday AND Damian's! Ican't believe it. i would love to chit chat with you both so I just need to call you for a belated birthday ringer. Happy Late birthday! Eric congrats on the contacts. They give your nose freedom. Marisa I can't wait to hear a blog entry from you about France! How fun! And the piano... WOW!! So cool!

Rees said...

So far my surgery went well. I have my one week post-op check up tomorrow. I am already walking on my special boot without crutches. I have to walk with my special shoe for 4 more weeks. This surgery so far is my easiest yet. Right now I am applying to continue my schooling at BYUI as a non traditional student. I want to finish the PT school prerequisistes. Peace out sincerely, Rees