Sunday, March 29, 2009

Marisa's France Trip

This Picture I took in the hall of mirrors at Versailles.

Here we viseted a graveyard, even it was pretty!!!


My french family took me shopping in paris, I didnt have much time for pictured, but this i took when we walked by the Eiffel Tower.



In the Graveyard


This was in the Notre Dame of Ameins. It is three times as big as the one in Paris.



This is a gorgeous clock tower in the shopping area of town in Ameins.




This is a window in Notre Dame.

This is Notre dame also, this creepy skull sits high above a grave and in all of my pictures but one it had red eyes from the flash. Very creepy!


Notre Dame.







Notre Dame.

Notre Dame.



Le boulangerie, or bakery.




The bakery counter.




This was at the trench Warefare museum that we visited, we got to walk down and into the trenches of the battle of the Sommes. at the end, one of the stur=dents bought a gas mask used back then. This is John putting it on.




Me in the French Aerican room. I am bored, listening ro my ipod, taking really bad pictures of me.




Trench warefare museum down in one of the tunnels.




Me in the french computer lab, the keyboards are really different! I'm not really like that, that's my "normal" face.

Pidgeons are everywhere! this was the train station down by one of the flower shoppes.



The arrival gate at the airport right when we got there. I was so nervous and excited!



these are all of the french exchange students in our little room. Away from the sea of french.






This is a movie of my French family. I was allowed to take a video of them on condition that I had to eat cake.
It was very good. I took this my last night, they all speak their best English, and some french, take note of the cool accents! They were very nice, all of them. This video introduces them all but Nora is quite camera shy.
They are so great!













5 comments:

Kendria said...

Wow Marisa! What a great opportunity - I loved seeing your pictures! But hmmm...I'm wondering if you had the camera on that cute french guy a bit more than the rest of the family??? :0)

Andrea said...

Marisa,
What a cool trip! I loved all of your pictures. That's a great experience that you'll remember forever. I can't wait to meet your exchange student when she comes to Oklahoma!

Gage & Jessica said...

What a great experience. I think Marissa looks like Anneka. Not very many people get to do these kinds of things!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a fun trip!! I am so glad you had that experience. I totally didn't understand a word of the video though. I will have to take a class and then watch that again!

david@gommstudios.com said...

I liked the stained glass. I wanted to see more. I'll bet it was better being there!