Before school started I madly tried to organize my tiny house. We thought we'd only live here until the end of summer, so i didn't unpack for a school year. This is the "before" picture of our food storage room (half of the boys' bedroom!)
Here's the "after"! Ahh! feels so much better!
The garage was absolutely a nightmare. Everything was just heaped on the floor. Nothing on the shelves. I did this before the food room, and I didn't thnk to take a before picture--it would have been way more impressive. But this is the "after". Much better!
So a few highlights of our lives that I've neglected to have picture of or mention before is that in Aug. Damian and I celebrated our 14th wedding Anniversary, Eric got his Webelos and is now a Boy Scout, and Marisa and I got to attend our first Bat Mitzvah for a friend of hers. It was really cool! Most of the ceremony was sung either by specific people, or by the entire audience. We tried our best to sing along, but the melodies weren't written, and the text was Hebrew. The girl for whom the Bat Mizvah was for read from the Torah all of the verses were sung. It was really a beautiful ceremony. I like how the Jews have kept their traditions alive. I was amazed at the planning and money that went into the whole event! It was like a wedding in the amount of preparation. They had a lunch after the ceremony, then at night they had a huge party for all the kids.
This is the table that we sat at for the luncheon.
This is Marisa after the party. They had valet parking and security at the doors. Wow! Wonder what this girl's wedding will be like!
1 comment:
Hava...Nagheela Hava...(who knows how to really spell it!Think Shayndel Toy in Show Choir) :0) Sounds like a neat experience -
Post a Comment