Two weeks ago we got our September edition of the Friend Magazine. Jared and I like to look for the hidden CTR ring, and we always try to be the first to get it. We were shocked and amazed that inside the front cover was Marisa! She'd submitted this article 2 years ago! I guess they were saving it. To read a better copy of it, go to the below link. What a fun surprise to have our girl published!lds.org.http://lds.org/churchmagazines/FR_2008_09_00__02269_000_000.pdf
4 comments:
I saw this last week and was so excited. My kids were saying "We know her!" What a neat experience for her to share.
I totally saw it two weeks ago and called my mom and Anneka and read them the article. I told my mom to call you --but I guess it is fun to discover it yourself. I thought it was such a great article. Marisa really does have a great talent for writing. And what a special experience. I was really so proud of her. Not just that she was in the Friend but that she had the courage to pray and the faith to get an answer.
I hope you are all doing really well!
Very cool.
Grant and Brady were flipping through the Friend on Sunday, and Grant said, "Wow that girl really looks like Jared's sister." It was pretty exciting when he realized it WAS Jared's sister.
Post a Comment