This Christmas was such a nice one for us. I hope it was for all of you as well. We found a lot of fun things to see and do in Tulsa.
We went to the play "the Best Christmas Pageant Ever" with the Neals, and had ward and company parties to attend,
We watched a bell ringing choir that we enjoyed so much that we tried to find them again, but were unsuccessful.
Our friends the Neals and the Bradley's came with us to "Christmas Around the World" where they had dances and booths from different countries. 

They had food and music from the different places. It was really cool! We enjoyed it.
We went to see the Christmas lights with the cub scouts. 
Faith danced in the Glenpool Christmas Parade.
Marisa and Eric played in their orchestra's Christmas Concert and did really well.

We all made gifts for each other, family, and neighbors. Marisa did several sneaky things.

Marisa's "gag gift" to Eric.
We all made gifts for each other, family, and neighbors. Marisa did several sneaky things.
And Santa came!



I think the strain of the holidays really got to Damian. Here he is on Christmas morning!
3 comments:
Oh Damian! Thanks for the great laugh! :0) It looks like you all had a great time! Marisa, you are witty and very creative! You are all very talented and we love to see all of your adventures...
I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends! And Christmas is a strain on me too...I know exactly how Damian feels! Happy New Year to all of you!!
If we ever have kids then I hope they are as talented as yours are.
Post a Comment