I can't seem to get any picture in the right order. Oh well. Our friends the Pepples had a fun Homeschool Halloween party with us. This is a game where we had to race to wrap a mummy!

Amber had this funny idea to decorate cupcakes like eyeballs--the kids loved it!

Here's "Link" Eric atop a big climbing rock at the zoo (they let kids come trick-or treating ath the zoo)--perhaps contemplating the fate of Princess Zelda.

Marisa as the "Lady of the Lake"

Jared is red Link, Faith a duck, Eric Green Link

Damian as a 3 Musketeer and I as a Lady in Wating


Quack.

We went to a fun Mystery dinner at the Neals. Damian was a cowboy, and I was a mysterious woman from the Andes. It was a fun time.
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!
4 comments:
How fun!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I am so excited that you shared those. Your costumes were amazing. I wish I lived near you so you could teach me to sew better! Happy late bday Marisa!
Love the costumes! they are great as usual! Damian makes a good musketeer and the lady of shallot is creative! Looks like you all had a great halloween! Hope life is treating you well.
Adorable costumes!! I love that you and Damien dressed up, so cute!
I love that you and Damian had some of your own fun for Halloween - the kids look really great too...and yes, tell Marisa that we did trick-or-treat for as long as possible! But my favorite Halloween memory was posing as manequins in front of ZCMI with Chris Stevens and having people stare at us...ha ha :0)
Post a Comment